🇬🇧 From the United Kingdom? 🇬🇧
1. Email our team with details relating to your order.
You will immediately be assigned an account manager to facilitate and fulfil the remainder of your order. Your account manager will provide you with hyperlinks to design the labels of your products.
Along with several other requirements outlined in Regulation 2009/1223 and the Cosmetic Products Enforcement Regulations 2013: Great Britain on gov.uk, the labels of your cosmetics must include:
- Name and address of the Responsible Person: YOU ARE THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON.
- Country of origin for imported products: AUSTRALIA
- Nominal quantity of contents: THIS IS THE VOLUME OR WEIGHT OF THE PRODUCT. THIS IS AVAILABLE ON THE PRODUCT PAGE
- Date of minimum durability: THIS IS THE EXPIRATION DATE. THIS IS AVAILABLE ON THE PRODUCT PAGE. SIMPLY PASTE THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR LABEL "BEST BEFORE: SEE PACKAGING"
- Warning statements and precautionary information: THESE PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS WILL ALREADY BE PRESENT ON THE LABEL. DO NOT DELETE THEM.
- Batch number: DO NOT INCLUDE THIS AS OUR TEAM WILL PRINT THE BATCH CODE ON THE PACKAGING.
- Product Description
- List of ingredients
Once complete, simply email the labels back to your account manager for a compliance check.
If you have any questions during the label design process don't hesitate to contact your account manager.
2. Once the label design process has been complete you will be required to register as a responsible person for the cosmetic product/s. Please read the requirements and obligations of the responsible person in the Regulation 2009/1223 and the Cosmetic Products Enforcement Regulations 2013: Great Britain on gov.uk
To register as the responsible person follow the below steps.
- Create a responsible person account on the submit cosmetic product notification page on gov.uk.
- Once you account has been created, invite your account manager as a team member on your responsible person account. You will need their full name and email address.
- Once this has been complete your account manager will access your responsible person account and submit the required product notification, allowing you sell the product within the UK. It's imperative that you NEVER remove your account manager as a team member from your account.
* For ease, your account manager will posses the relevant product information files. If required by law, your account manager will provide you with the required product information file.
3. Once the cosmetic product notification has been complete, your account manager will send you an e-invoice for the payment of your products. Once payment has been received your order will be fulfilled and shipped to your location in the UK.
Before proceeding with step 1, please review your responsibilities as the responsible person outlined at gov.uk.
20% Vitamin C CreamRegular price $14.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
$15.99 AUDSale price $14.99 AUDSale
Peptide Eye Lash Growth SerumRegular price $16.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Matrixyl™ Anti-Age CreamRegular price $16.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
$24.99 AUDSale price $16.99 AUDSale
Fruit Enzyme Sheet MaskRegular price $8.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per